Catherine McAuley School uses Rory’s School Lunches service for its canteen. Rory’s School Lunches provides this pre-order menu as well as a cafeteria-style recess and lunch-time service.
Lunch can be pre ordered by using the Qkr! app by 8:30am.
- Students who are late to place a lunch order by 8:30 am will need parents to call our Parent Help Line on 0413 575 800.
- Our Parent Help Line is available from 9:30 am Monday to Friday. Calls before 9:30 am, please leave a voice mail message and someone will return your call shortly after 9:30 am.
Children do not need to bring cash to school, simply log onto the app and place your order for the day or week. The app can be downloaded from Google Play or Apple and provides access to the full menu available each day.
View the latest Rory's Canteen Menu Here
Traffic Light System
Rory’s School Lunches follows the healthy eating guidelines recommended by the State Government of South Australia.
- Green Foods – food that can be eaten every day. Green foods are lower in saturated fat and sodium and include salads, hot meals with lean cuts of meat and low-fat cheeses and dressings.
- Amber Foods – Amber foods are more processed than green foods. They may contain higher levels of saturated fat, sugar and sodium than green foods. Students are encouraged to choose carefully from this section. Amber products should not dominate student’s choices.
- Red Foods – Red foods are highly processed, energy-dense and poor in nutrients. Remember, red foods should only be eaten occasionally so limit your intake.
About Rory’s Food
- All of our meals are made with love by our in-house chefs.
- Because our food is delivered daily to your school canteen we do not need to use harmful preservatives to extend its shelf life.
- We cook the traditional way, taking advantage of fresh herbs and spices, so there is no need for additives to boost the flavour of our food.
- We use only breast chicken and 95% fat-free beef mince.
- Our Napolitana sauce is packed full of veggies, it’s just you wouldn’t know it.
- Our baguettes, wraps and sandwiches are made fresh when you order them.
We sell the Balfour’s Better Bite Range, which are reduced in sodium and fat.
What do online lunch orders cost?
There is no additional cost to schools or parents to order your lunch online.
How does the online canteen work?
Rory’s School Lunches has partnered with QKR! (pronounced ‘quicker’).
Registering for the online canteen is as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4.
Step 1: Download Qkr!
Apps are available for both Android and iPhone. iPad users can download the iPhone app.
Step 2: Register
Select your Country of Origin as ‘Australia’ and follow the steps to register.
Step 3: Find Catherine McAuley School
The school will appear in ‘nearby locations’ if you are within 10kms of the school. Otherwise, search for your school by name.
Step 4: Register Your Children
When you first access your school you will be prompted to add a student profile for your child. This allows you to make orders and payments for them.
Once you have set up your QKR! account, you can: