To apply for enrolment at Catherine McAuley School, simply download and return the Application for Enrolment form below.
What happens once you have lodged your form?
Once our team receive your child’s application and your $25 Application Fee, we will contact you to arrange for an interview with our Leadership Team. We strongly recommend all new families take a Principal’s Tour of the school prior to lodging their application. Tours can be book HERE.
Documents you will need when enrolling at Catherine McAuley School.
You will required to bring a number of identification and official documents to your child’s interview to enable the school to proceed with enrolment. The school will take copies of the documents and will not retain original copies.
Please bring with you (as applicable):
- Birth Certificate or Extract (or current passport) of child (compulsorary)
- Latest school report and/or references from previous school
- Copies of any national tests such as NAPLAN
- Baptismal certificate
- Any Court Order, Parenting Plan or related information affecting your child
- Documentation relating to special needs (any reports, action plans, assessments etc)
- A copy of the Visa details if the child is not an Australian citizen
- Letter of support/reference form your Parish Priest/Minister of Religion