As a Diocesan school, the Board of Catherine McAuley School has an advisory role and is responsible to the Archbishop of Adelaide.
In a spirt of partnership, the Board acts to:
- develop policies that nurture the religious dimension and guide the direction of the school;
- develop a relationship between the school and local Church;
- promote educational excellence within the school;
- support the administration of the school;
- foster harmonious and positive collaboration within the school community;
- protect children;
- monitor buildings and grounds development and maintenance;
- ensure compliance with legal obligations
Board members include elected of parents / legal guardians of students currently enrolled at the school.
School Board Members
Our School Board is elected annually to oversee the running of our school. The Board is elected at the AGM in Term 1 each year and ensures that the voice of our school community is represented in the governing body of the school.
President: Fr Santosh Pereira
Principal: Marc Forster
Chair of Finance Committee:
Deputy Chairperson of Finance Committee:
Staff Representative: Tracey King
- Bindee Davis a proud Kuku Yalanji and Nauiyu woman
- Jennifer Krieg
- Chloe Smith
- Ashlyn Toonen
- Chris Davey
- Isabella La Serra